Remember those six books I mentioned earlier? Here they are:
- “Everyday Paleo” by Sarah Fragoso, Victory Belt Publishing, 2011 – one of my favourites.
- “The Primal Blueprint 21 Day Total Body Transformation” by Mark Sisson, Primal Nutrition Inc., 2011 – another favourite.
- “Cooking with Coconut Flour” by Bruce Fife, N.D., Piccadilly Books Ltd., 2005
- “The Everything Paleolithic Diet Book” by Jodie Cohen & Gilaad Cohen, Adams Media, 2011
- “Primal Blueprint Quick & Easy Meals” by Mark Sisson and Jennifer Meier, Primal Nutrition Inc., 2011
- “The Primal Blueprint Cookbook” by Mark Sisson and Jennifer Meier, Primal Nutrition Inc., 2010
I’ve also been following Mark Sisson and Sarah Fragoso’s blogs, which are full of information and paleo/primal recipes:
Concerning C. Diff., I’ve been doing a lot of my own research in medical journals. But if you’re interested in the link between Clostridia bacteria and regressive-onset autism, the best place to start is the documentary “The Autism Enigma”, where you’ll find links and updates to Dr. Sydney Finegold’s research, as well as other resources: